1. All submitted paper should follow the IEEE CS format: Microsoft Word 2003 and LaTeX for Windows. Your submitted paper MUST be pdf version.
2. The paper page limit and purchasing extra pages
- Regular Paper: 8 pages, up to 2 extra pages at $50 (RMB 300) per extra page.
- Short/Poster Paper: 4 pages, no extra pages.
- Symposium/Workshop Paper: 6 pages, up to 2 extra pages at $50 (RMB 300) per extra page.
- Abstract: 2 pages, no extra pages.
3. We suggest you check the paper format with the toolkit PDF eXpress. If a temporary Paper ID generated in this process, please DO NOT use this temporary Paper ID at any other registration steps. Generally, if you strictly follow the IEEE CS format to figure your submitted paper, you can skip the step of "STEP 5: PDF eXpress Online File Conversion/PDF Validation Tool" in the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services website.
4. Along with paper submission, you MUST submit a Copyright Release Form with filling your paper message, which is in step 7 of IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services.
5. Final Paper Submission Due: June 5, 2015 (We strongly suggest you complete your registration ASAP. It will help the editor check and feedback on your paper info timly.)